Montag, 1. November 2010

Choosing to be an Engineer

Hey folks!

Sorry for not posting new stuff the last few days, had a bunch of work to do!
I hope you don't mind too much.

Today I wanted to post you a video about the Job as an Engineer. It is from a university to tell the possible students what they can - and have to - expect.




I hope you watch that vid - I think it is done very well.

Have you ever thought about choosing a carreer in engineering, or technology in general?
Comment, if you like!

Have a nice day

Kommentare:

  1. I'm a EE grad and i'm so glad i did engineering!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I'm actually studying to be a Computer Engineer.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. you can do pretty well for yourself as a Computer Engineer

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. I got some engineer friends, they seem happy

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Lol, I'm on my way to becoming a computer engineer too. Nice blog, you got a new follower!

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. I think that guy should ask the question "Is video segment hosting right for me?" Otherwise, good video. :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. good job with this... I know that it's not right for me though

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Being one of the most math intensive and time intensive majors keeps me away. The engie majors that I knew woke up at 5 am and came back at 9 pm.

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. Depending on what major you take you have to realize you are either going to be a physicist or chemist who wants to actually make things or what amounts to a computer coder.

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. Looks really interesting, wanted to go into this field when I was a young man but life had other plans for me.

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. Good luck. I was going to be an engineer before I realized it simply wasn't my field. I'm in politics now.

    AntwortenLöschen
  12. On my way to becoming an engineer too :D

    AntwortenLöschen
  13. I've chosen a career in Super Science!

    AntwortenLöschen