Donnerstag, 21. Oktober 2010

Money talks





This picture shows a chart, which engineering position earns how much money on average, at the beginning of job life.

I really hope that works out for me, too!

Trying to rech that "F&E" stuff, which means science and development, that seems to be best paid, about 40.000€ income per year.

With your support and interest in this blog, i will sure end up in a good job, because I of course do additional research for posting here.

Please wish me the best of luck, feel free to comment!

Kommentare:

  1. Good luck! I should have went with chemical engineering like I originally planned...

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. 40k is a lot, i hope you will make it.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. oh mhh....
    die frage nach einem arbeitsplatz muss ich mir auch langsam stellen, mache gerade mein abitur und dann gehts ab in studium!
    aber ich bin total schlecht in mathe, aber vielleicht versuch ich mich in informatik (ich weiß, dafür muss man ein wenig mathe können, also in der schule bin ich ganz okay, was informatik angeht....)

    naja, viel glück!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. nice chart, and good luck getting a job :p

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. GOOD LUCK! Engineering is not only a monetarily prosperous industry, but you are on the cutting edge of your field!

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. I was originally in Comp engineering, i'm in marketing now.

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Nice chart, this may help me figure out my future career.

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. hm, the median to the highest percentile doesn't seem to change that much

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. Great chart, money definitely talks

    AntwortenLöschen